Thursday, July 2, 2009

I know this blog is supposed to be for just art...

...but I can't help it, I need to rant.

I feel as if there is a curse placed upon my head regarding shows I write and produce. There's always ONE role that everyone drops out of...it's like the friggin' Defense Against the Dark Arts job or something...
I mean, this is only the second one I've produced, but still...drop-out number two. I found the cursed role: Alex. Damn it...I nearly had a spaz attack last night because I was so frustrated...there is one woman who hasn't come to any rehearsals because she's in another show so I'm attempting to memorize her lines because I have a very VERY bad feeling about it... and I just can't concentrate on ANYTHING at the moment because I have so freaking much on my plate...I hate it. I can't even freaking get through "World War Z" because I can't pick music that I can listen to without getting distracted...Phish helps sometimes, but only sometimes...The Dresden Dolls, Grand Buffet, and any musical soundtrack are instant distractors...those are good to draw to, though...But yeah...WWZ is a great book, everyone should read it.
Jeeze...what's wrong with me? I swore this blog wouldn't be a journal...oh well. Self, you fail.
This is one of those times I wish I didn't quit smoking...

No comments: