Monday, October 18, 2010

Words!

I apologize for the immense delay in writing; I've been ridiculously busy with literally everything in my life. Thus begins the shameless-self-promotion.
And...GO!

First of all: I want to give a shout out to the cast of The Serpent, which was my play that I wrote for AddVerb. It premiered tonight at the Out and Allied Youth Performances (Tomorrow they are at the UNE campus in Biddeford and Wednesday at First Parish Church in Portland). It was an amazing feeling watching my words come alive onstage. I recommend becoming a playwright just for this feeling. It's fantastic.

Second: Clutter has a cast!
EMILE: Laura Collard
Understudy: Madelyn James
WEB: Dalton Kimball
Understudy: Nathan LaPointe
Everyone was fantastic times ten at the callbacks. I was literally in tears after every performance. The show is going up in February and rehearsals start after Bug closes. It'll be a hoot n' a half, I tell ya what. I. Can't. WAIT!

Third: Speaking of Bug, the understudy run is Monday, October 25th at 7:30. It's free, and I'm in my underwear. Totally. Worth it. The actual show debuts on October 29th and runs through Halloween.
It shall be amazing.

That's all for now. I hope every one is well!

Cheers,
M.E.J.

No comments: