Sunday, January 17, 2010

A New Semester Begins!

Top o' the semester to you all!
Now this is going to be a ridiculously busy spring, I'm telling you! I'm taking 18 credits; plus I have several auditions coming up and other projects on top of those. I'm putting myself on a plan to graduate early and so far it's working out nicely. HOPEFULLY it all will work out in my favor. I have seven classes that I picked out for Summer Session already and I have the next year planned out...hopefully it will work the way I plan.
Now, I'm telling you all this because it means that I won't have a lot of time to concentrate on things such as blogging as much as I'd like to.
I shall keep you informed, however if I'm involved in shows and progress on my projects.
To all my readers have a happy semester and more updates will come soon.
Cheers!
M.E.J.

No comments: