Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Oh, the things...

Yet again a little black cloud has been hanging over my head this week.
The car broke down AGAIN when Rocco and I were helping our friends move into their new house. Also, Rocco's wallet has mysteriously vanished AGAIN. All in all this week has totally sucked.
However, I'm trying to keep my spirits up, though the book I'm reading is slightly depressing...several people have died already and I'm on chapter five. Oy! Well, that's Neil Gaiman for you, I suppose.
Either way, I'll try to keep in good spirits. That car may be ready tomorrow and then I can get myself to a rehearsal so I'm ready to play Whitley next Friday.
On a totally unrelated note, I'm very excited for the premier of Season 6 of "Weeds." It is an amazing show and after seeing the first episode I'm confident that this season is going to be insane!
Well, that's all for now.
Stay strong, campers!

Cheers,
M.E.J.

No comments: