Monday, November 2, 2009

Dang it, I skipped October!

How sad =(
Oh well, there are more pressing matters at hand!

For one: I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! Mine was very fun, but almost not safe because I wore heels. Never again.

For two: I'm working on YET ANOTHER script! It's called "Clutter" and it deals with failing romance, death, and awful ties.
I'm proposing it to be the spring show for the Student Performing Artists (SPA) spring show. If that doesn't pan out I'll just rent a space in the black box and we'll call it square.

For three: I'm also doing some writing for the USM Queer and Allied Youth Writing Project. If anyone is interested in coming to the meetings it's fun! AND you get to do some fun writing projects, act, and vent about people who aren't so nice. Like that guy who called you 'ma'am' instead of 'sir.' It's fun...so come on down!

For four (hehe): I am still taking orders for crotched items! Honestly, I don't think I'll ever stop taking orders...but you better act fast if you want your stuff ready in time for the holidays!

Anyway, that about raps it up for now. Stay classy, readers!
Cheers,
-M.E.J.

No comments: