Friday, November 20, 2009

Sharing Harmonic Energy

I've been meditating a lot lately...and I've realized that it makes life a lot easier to just relax.
I've also realized that pretending to relax by putting pressure on yourself to relax is...well, unrelaxing.
All I need is my hook, yarn, and a pattern in my head to relax.

Speaking of hooks, yarn, and patterns I'm still building up an inventory of things to make. Thanksgiving is next week and you know what that means: Black Friday is the next day!! (Insert suspenseful music here)

But, seriously the holiday season is upon us! It tends to sneak up like that. Also, since I'm feeling so balanced and nice I'm trimming the edges of my prices if you order a set (Hat and scarf, hand warmers and hat, neck warmer and hand warmers, etc.) I also make trades.
Anyway, if I don't post again before Thanksgiving I hope everyone has a wonderful and fattening holiday!

Cheers,
M.E.J.

No comments: