Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cool Days

Guess what? Sweater season is upon us! Yay!
I have finally gotten back into the crocheting spirit and I've been cranking away on new projects. I've made a blanket, several hats, cup/can cozies, and a top for myself. It hasn't taken me long at all to make all of these things; it seems that the more I crochet the faster I get. It's funny how things like that work out, isn't it? I've also tried to tell my dad that I want yarn for my birthday, but I think that he thinks that I'm kidding. I'm totally not. I'd LOVE yarn for my birthday. Seriously.
As for theatre, I'm still building up excitement for the auditions on Tuesday for Bug. I already have an outfit planned and everything! Tomorrow I'm going to try it on to make sure that it looks as good as it did in my head.
Well, that's all for now. Keep cozy!

Cheers,
M.E.J.

No comments: