Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hades ain't got Nothing on Maine...

...because it's hotter than Hades up in here!
For this whole week it's been in the 90s which is something that us up in this area aren't used to. It's been making everyone cranky, especially myself, and not to mention ridiculously uncomfortable.
Aside from the stupid heat I've been thinking about auditions all week. Bug is coming up on Tuesday (since we have Labor Day off) so I'm going crazy thinking about that. Also I'm trying to decide if it's worth it to audition for the extra role in Betrayal. The waiter was cast, but had to drop out because he was in the musical Wild Party across the street in Corthell Hall so the role is open. The auditions are the same day as the ones for Bug so I'm debating on whether I should go to them or not. If I get into Betrayal then I can't be in Bug and I really REALLY want to be in it. Badly. You have no idea. I know working in Betrayal means I can be on the Main Stage and work with Tom Power and a small cast, but I've wanted to work on Bug since I heard it was even being proposed. I still can't decide... I suppose I can just audition for both and see what happens. Who knows, it may all work out!

That's all for now. Stay cool, campers. This heat'll all be gone tomorrow.

Cheers,
M.E.J.

No comments: