Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September!

Welcome, friends to the first day of the best month ever: September!
I'm quite excited because this September is especially special because it's my birthday month! Not only that, but I'll be turning 21! It's quite an age to be, especially if you live in Portland, so I'm very very excited!
I plan on trying to stick better to my daily updates and give more creative input on things that are going on. There are a TON of auditions within the next two weeks so I'll be busy as a bee trying to get ready for all of them.
Here are some of the shows I plan on auditioning for; note, not ALL of them happen this semester: Bug, Harvey, Triumph of Love, Annie, Get Your Gun, and a series of LBGTq plays written by students directed by the fabulous, Meghan Brodie. One of the featured plays is mine so if you are reading this (and in the area) go to the auditions! They are September 8th and 9th at 4P.M. in the Black Box in Russell Hall on the USM Gorham campus. It should be fun!
Anyway, I'll update again tomorrow. Yay for school and theatre and life!

Cheers,
M.E.J.

Birthday countdown: 29 days

No comments: