Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hot...

I seem to be getting into a pattern of posting every other day. I believe that the heat is melting my brain...
Anyway, this was a productive weekend. After my appearance on Good Day Maine, the show seemed to go a bit more smooth for me than it usually does. I felt a lot more comfortable talking to guests which gave me a chance to really get into my character. It felt good to be able to go up and talk to people without my stomach in my throat -- I'm getting a lot less nervous around people which, I believe is a good sign.
On a completely unrelated note I have been thinking about going to the gym. I get in free because I'm a student at USM. This will probably be good for me.
Anyway, that's all for today. Hopefully my heat-addled brain will stay intact.

Stay cool, kids.

Cheers,
M.E.J.

No comments: